At Mity Digital we love our food, and we love experimenting with different recipes.
One of our favourite quick and tasty recipes we've perfected over the summer is our burger - and let's face it we all love a good burger, so we thought we'd share it with you all.
- 800g Mince
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 4 slices Streaky bacon
- 4 Burger buns of choice (we like soft fluffy ones)
- Lettuce leafs
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 1 Brown onion, sliced
- Tomato sauce
- Cheese of choice (we like Swiss)
- Place the mince, salt and onion powder in a bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the mix into 8 100g balls, then flatten (we use a tortilla press) so they are about 5mm thick.
- Heat the BBQ till it's smoking hot.
- Add a small amount of oil to the hot plate and cook the onions until they're soft and golden.
- Meanwhile, put the burgers on the grill and cook for 2 minutes each side.
- Cook the bacon till nice and crispy (or to your liking)
- When you flip the burgers, put the cheese on the burger to melt while the other side grills.
- Rest burgers in a warm spot while you put the burger buns cut side down on the grill to lightly toast (keep your eye on them or they'll burn quickly).
- Assemble - Lettuce, Tomato, Burgers, Bacon, Onion, Sauce & Mustard.